A- MPPT20A - 20 amp 12/24 volt
or 6 weekly payments from $26.67 learn more
This is the new Tracer AN Series MPPT controller, only recently released.
A genuine MPPT controller contains a maximum power point (MPP) tracker, which finds the MPP voltage of your array. Any additional voltage is converted into current. On 12V panels, you can expect a 10-15% improvement during bulk charging. However, the main benefit is the ability to run a higher voltage array on a lower voltage battery bank, up to 100V. This reduces the cost of wiring, connectors and circuit protection.
* Inbuilt display showing real-time data
* Integration with MT-50 display
* Faster, more accurate tracking (Immediate on boot up, 99.5% accuracy)
* Higher conversion effiency (98%)
* Ability to connect a larger array. The controller has the ability to restrict the charging current, so it does not exceed 20A The benefit it more power during off off peak times.
Electronic protection: over charging, over discharging, overload, short circuit, and reverse polarity.
RJ45 interface for use with optional MT-50 meter $55.00
Battery voltage: 12V/24V (auto detect)
Maximum PV Open-circuit Voltage (Voc): 100V Max
Rated PV Size: 260W/520W
Max PV Size: 1360W
Maximum PV Current: 20A
Maximum charging Current: 20A
Maximum Load Current: 20A
Working temperature: -20 ~ +45C
Weight: 1.1 kg
Dimensions: 222 mm × 154 mm × 52 mm
2 year warranty